I can't believe you have already been here a month. You are such a joy in our lives!! Even when you wake up at two in the morning to eat, seeing your cute face makes it worth getting out of bed!! You are such a good baby!! You love being held and cuddled and everyone loves holding and cuddling you especially Uncle Sean and Aunt Madison... : ) We love you Jack!!! Happy one month!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Happy One Month Jack!!
I can't believe you have already been here a month. You are such a joy in our lives!! Even when you wake up at two in the morning to eat, seeing your cute face makes it worth getting out of bed!! You are such a good baby!! You love being held and cuddled and everyone loves holding and cuddling you especially Uncle Sean and Aunt Madison... : ) We love you Jack!!! Happy one month!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Megan, he is so CUTE! Congrats!!!
Awww, Happy One Month baby Jack! I wish I could have come and held you on the big day! He is such a sweet baby, Meg. I love your little family!
Post a Comment